Tuesday, December 1, 2015

 
The first logo I chose was the Target logo. I chose this logo because while it is very minimalist it says to the viewer that they've hit their supermarket mark. The symbol is also literally the name of the supermarket. 

The second logo I chose was the Quaker oats logo. I chose this logo because it is quite plain like its product but also has the name of the brand as its image. It also seems to be a trustworthy brand.

The third logo I chose was the NASA logo. I chose this logo due to the fact that just looking at it reminds a person of space.

The Blackboard logo I chase as my fourth was because whenever one things of schooling they always think of a blackboard. Having this as part of a logo having to do with schooling is an outstanding idea.

The final logo I chose was the Lingos logo. This logo was selected because it's imagery exemplifies learning as a community. The group of people of different color signify unity between them.

My personal Logo

The logos I created were for a business I would start in the future. While I do not know what that would be as of yet, I based the logos somewhat off of my major which is public relations. In my logo I tried to invoke Chinese themes through a few of my sketches along with either my initials or name. I did this because I am currently learning Mandarin Chinese and will one day work in China. I wanted target my future clients in China who will be able to understand for first sight that I am aware of their culture to a certain degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment